Saturday, October 6, 2012

Choices Make You

         I really wanna spill everything here. :)) So the story goes this way...

Hi! I'm Rochelle Ann Molina. I go by the name Roann Molina in Facebook and Tumblr. I hide by that name though close people still know me. Well enough of my name.. let's focus on my story..

Hi again! I'm Rochelle. Btw, have you heard of academic pressure? That's what I'm currently experiencing right now.. Hmm..

     When I was a soon-to-be  freshman, I dreamed of studying at CNHS but since our house is nearer to CSC, I was pushed to study there. I really wanted to flunk that exam just so I could study in CNHS with my bestfriends but they threatened me that they would send mo to Baras if that happens. So I did great in the exam because I had no choice.. And by great I mean I-JUST-TOPPED-IT.. Well, I didn't quite expected it so I was happy..My self-esteem got more. During the first days of my schooling there, people already knew me and unexpectedly, I got the 1st place during the 1st grading period. that continued until March. For four straight grading periods, I got hold on to number 1. My grip was tight and as if I own the number, I took care of it. It was my life. And getting my name close to it gave me ecstasy.

      When I was a sophomore, I had experienced this rollercoaster ride to one. My enemy to the rank grabbed my lucky number making me stoop to number two. It was okay. Just fine. I'm still breathing. Hmmm..

     Junior year came and I snatched again the rank. It was happiness, knowing that you have the capability to have it again. 

     So finally.. here the final round.. The Senior Year..

     I realized I was tired of studying and keeping my rank. I was absent from school for a week because I wanted to breathe to know myself of what I really want..

     And I realized I should think of life first before studies because I was human and not just grade conscious girl.

    And that..that choice made me third on the ranking. It affected me so much. People here and there had so much to say. I HATE ANALGEOM because it always ruin my card. And recently, I got a low average  in my quizzes. >.<

    So help me God because honestly, I still wanted one. I still want it but I still want to live as well.

    I did my choice. I have to stand for it. It makes me. Hmmm.. Did I say more???

1 comments:

Surfingonknowledge on 3/29/2017 3:07 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

The Fault In Our Stars Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos